Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're leavin on a jet plane!

Dear parentals, grandparentals, aunts, uncles, friends, siblings, cousins, professors, and significant other friends who follow us, please be in prayer for the SAU Puerto Rico team because we head out of Detroit through United airlines at 6a.m. this Friday! (Which means a 2:30ishA.M. departure from SAU! Yikes! The college kids should be fine with that time...I'm pretty sure that's when they all head to bed on normal weeknights;) I mean...oh wait, parents are probably reading this huh?)

We are departing at 6a.m. from Detroit, arriving in Wash. DC (IAD) airport at 7:32a.m. & departing there at 8:13a.m. which will bring us into San Juan, Puerto Rico at 12:56p.m.!

We look forward to keeping you updated while we are down there! Thanks for your support and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! I will be following it! P.R.A.Y.I.N.G for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please continue to pray for us. God Bless!