Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To give you an idea...

Hello Friends!

We wanted to give you an idea about Campamento del Caribe from another groups perspective. You will have the chance to meet Jon & Theresa Marshall-the missionaries who are serving at the camp. Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ETAN_e6V4&feature=related

Also-feel free to check out the camps website: www.campcaribe.net

May you be blessed this day!

CWil & AWil (The teams fearless leaders)

ONE WEEK from tomorrow we leave!!

1 comment:

  1. I just read through our old posts from last year and was reminded of the amazing things that God did. Can't believe that it was a year ago already! I am so excited for the team this year! I can't wait to hear about this amazing island and how things have grown and changed at camp! I will be praying for you all and am anxious to read about your week. And to be honest I'm a bit jealous. Say hello to PR for me, I'm sending my love with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please continue to pray for us. God Bless!