Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Adventure Doesn't Stop!

Hey Faithful Blog Followers!
We are all doing great, a bit tired, but that’s not a problem! We’ve had a long day and we have an early start tomorrow. We won’t post details tonight, but we WILL have 2 updates tomorrow! One in the afternoon and one in the evening:) I believe you’ll be hearing from Lydia and Katelyn! If you could pray a random prayer right now....the new camp van broke down tonight while we were driving in to Ponce. God was totally with us because everything electronic stopped working but the engine was still going right up until we parked. Once we parked it chugged to a stop, rather than chugging to a stop in the middle of the road on our way in to town. Thankfully we have mechanic minded men like Papa Shaw and Landon:) I know it seems like a random prayer, but this is the camps new van, and a broken down new one is not something they’ve planned for:(

Theresa (the missionary on the phone with her husband, Jon), Landon, and the broken van.

Thank you for being so supportive and wonderful! Stay posted for tomorrow, you won’t want to miss it!
Blessings,
Fearless Leader Carrie:)


P.S.-see we are all doing great:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney! On the last mission trip you took, didn't the bus break down? Just sayin'! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New camp vans breaking is like shaving off eyebrows - for the love of all that's good, it just shouldn't happen. And on Mrs. Olson's note, keep Whitney away from the vans, pronto. ;) jk; it's in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Look at that nice interior of that van...& a gorgeous driver to boot!! Will be praying! I hope you were able to still enjoy the night life of Ponce, some Alemandre King's Cream and one more story to add to your collection. Enjoy today! Praying you guys have a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I left a comment but maybe I'm doing something wrong. It is so great to see pictures of my friends Adri, Alison and Nathan along with the rest of the team. I love the pictures and reading about what a great time you are having. You have been in my prayers all along. Are you getting to use your Spanish Adri? I expect you'll put the rest of us to shame when you get back. Love you. Teresa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please continue to pray for us. God Bless!