Please pray for us as we depart from Detroit, MI (United Airlines, Flight #4581) Friday (tomorrow) morning.
We will land in Newark, NJ for a short layover at 11:45am. We'll head for San Juan at 1:10p (Flight #1708). Our prayers our that we will safely arrive in San Juan, Puerto Rico at 6:06pm!
We are praying for this specifically because if you check our track record with travels in this blog, you will notice we never arrive when our tickets say we are supposed to:)
We are so excited! Can't wait for you to follow along in this adventure with us. Hearts will change, lives will be touched, muscles will be sore, skin will be touched by the sun, etc.
Look for a post tomorrow!
Here's a comment! (Katie told me that I HAD TO leave y'all comments. :) )
ReplyDeleteI don't have much to say, but I take full responsibility for flight delays and travel/luggage issues last year. I'm bad luck. Seriously.
Here's to more comments in the future! Enjoy your trip and have a BLESSED time on that beautiful island!