Dear 2012 Team,
Remember our work on this area? If you forgot what we did, check out our blog from 2012 titled "Last Day". All that hard work really makes a difference for the next steps in the camps process and it's all a part of the big picture of changing lives:)
(The yellow section with the white doors is the back of the building, remember when we signed our names in the cement? Or remember when we accidentally sprung a leak in the piping?? It's all good now! It looks awesome inside too!)
Blessings,
CWil
P.S. Please keep praying for Puerto Rico. Love you guys!
Sounds like a fabulous time of service, fellowship, and growing in Christ. PTL! Thanks for all the posts and details for those praying. Safe return travels. I'm sure it will take some time to readjust to the modern world and all of its demands.
ReplyDeleteCarol Hoag (Landon's aunt)
This is amazing! I also see that Jermey and I's little contraption for holding the wires is still holding up.(ha)It is great to be able to see how far they have come from where we started only a year ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Carrie!!
Woot Woot! "Do you see it?" What a great transformation - so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI know this is late in coming, but that is AWESOME. I wish I could go back and see it myself! So much work and love has been poured into that place...I feel so blessed to be a part of something so great!
ReplyDelete